|Wood Type||Sheesham / Rosewood|
|Weight Capacity||400 Kg|
|Included Components||Bed with Plyboard|
|Assebly Type||Professional Assembly|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Single Size Bed Dimension||72" L X 36" W X 40" H|
|Queen Size Bed Dimension||78" L X 60" W X 40" H|
|King Size Bed Dimension||78" L X 72" W X 40" H|
|Mattress Required in Single||72" Length X 48" Width|
|Mattress Required in Queen||78" Length X 60" Width|
|Mattress Required in King||78" Length X 72" Width|
- Questions & Answers
- Care & Instructions
- Delivery & Installation
- Returns & Replacements
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Dust the furniture regularly.
- Wipe the wooden surface with a clean microfiber cloth damped in a wood-friendly cleanser. Immediately wipe the moisture with a dry, soft, and lint-free cloth.
- In case of a spill, blot the stain with a clean, dry cloth in a gentle manner. Please make sure you do not use coarse material or rub the spot briskly.
- Use mats and coasters before keeping any hot or cold items on the wooden surface.
- Ensure that the furniture does not have any exposure to moisture and water.
- Protect the material from direct sunlight and heat to maintain its original quality.
- Keep sharp objects away from your furniture to avoid cuts and scratches.
- Avoid chemical and alcohol contact with the furniture as it might harm the natural finish and durability of the product.
- All products are delivered to your doorstep without any extra charges.
- Customers are expected to film the unboxing process, which would be asked for in case of a replacement request is raised.
- There are three different types of installation/assembly available:
- Pre-Assembled: The product is delivered already assembled. Note that this option is only available on certain products.
- DIY(Self Assembly): The delivery packet contains the required tools and parts, using them customer can assemble the product themselves.
- Expert Assembly: Once the product is delivered, we schedule an expert who visits your place and assembles the product for you. Note that you might have to pay extra for expert assembly.
- Products are sold on no refund policy.
- In case of product mismatch/damage or wrong product delivery, return process shall be applicable.
- Product is only replacable before the assembly service. Once the product is assembled, replacement requests will not be accepted.
- In Return process, the product shall be picked up from the same place it was delivered to.
- Once the product reaches at our facility, replacement product shall be dispatched within 2-3 days.
- In the case where you want to get a refund even when the product can be replaced, a re-stocking fee of 25% of order value shall be deducted.
This product comes with a 1-year warranty which covers manufacturing defects, inherent termites and borer issues.
For upholstered products, the warranty applies to the frame, mechanisms, if any.
This limited warranty does not apply to the following:
- Normal wear and tear of the product over prolonged use
- Small cuts, scratches or damages due to wrong cleaning methods or impacts/accidents
- Damage caused due incorrect installation/assembly by the customer
- Cracks developed due to displacement of the product
- Fading due to direct exposure to sunlight
- Decaying of wood due to consistent exposure to water
- Upholstery fabrics such as seat covers have no warranty
- Non-standard dry-cleaning procedures or use of harsh chemicals
As per the industry standards, unevenness of up to 5 mm is accepted widely due to differences in floor and surface levels. This is not covered in warranty.
- Accessories showcased in the image are just to give an idea about the setup. These are not a part of the product, unless specified.
- In the case of solid wood based furniture, the wood grain might slightly vary from product to product.
- Intricate design or hand-paint might have slight variation between the 3D picture and the actual product.
- In accordance with the different screen settings and resolutions, there might be a minute difference in fabric colour and wood finish between the website images and actual product.
- The primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product. In addition to this, other secondary materials might also be used in the manufacturing process.
Bed is good and strong for kids.
Feedback after used
Value for money
Thickness is good enough
Planning to buy second one.
Can withstand heavy weight easily.
Go for it.... Dont make choices on wood material becoz of cost wise and easy handling capable
Once you set it with help of manual you receive you like the royalty of big size and porsche
It can be installed by ourself all things will be included in it
I bought two of these for my second flat, keeping in mind I may have to remove it if I had to ever rent the place out. This is the cheapest option available with a lot of simplicity. Similar items available in the local market were atleast 30k costlier and were simply too plain to look at. Its been 2 months, I have been using these with Peps 8 Inch Spring Mattresses. It is definitely much sturdier than t looks in the pictures but definitely not as good as a wooden one.
I've been using this bed for almost a year now. It's definitely value for money. It's very sturdy too! Doesn't creak when a person gets in bed unlike some other metal beds I've come across. I've also shifted my house once in the last year and had to disassemble and reassemble the whole thing on my own. It was pretty straightforward and easy. A great product at this price range. Would definitely recommend.