|Primary Material||Solid Sheesham Wood|
|Wood Color & Finish||Walnut Matte|
|Sitting Height - Floor to Seat||19.5" Inch|
|Sofa Seat Dimensions||16.58'' H x 41.73'' W x 19.89'' D|
|Sofa Overall Dimensions||35.1'' H x 48.87'' W x 32.76'' D|
- Questions & Answers
- Care & Instructions
- Delivery & Installation
- Returns & Replacements
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Welcome home to modern living with mission style. A mixture of classic designs and luxurious faux leather will make the Charlotte 2-seater loveseat the most comfortable settee in the house. Featuring strong and durable construction with eco-friendly solid rubberwood, poplar and plywood board seat, the Charlotte will be stylish and timeless furniture for your living room. Inspired by mission style, the loveseat features strong and durable ready-to-assemble construction with slatted armrest and backrest. Heavily padded with foam and upholstered in dark brown faux leather, the loveseat, with removable cushions will be a standout piece in any interior decor. A fully upholstered loveseat with exposed dark walnut wood looks great from all angles, whether in a lounge arrangement, public waiting area or private office. In the bedroom, the Charlotte 2-seater could be a piece of furniture for books, clothes or even suitcases. It could be used as a dog beds. It could also be used at the entryway as extra seating for two. This living room settee will be suitable for those urban dwellers with limited space. It could be a cool-looking reading nook within 30 minutes of assembly out of a box. Made in Malaysia.
- Mission style living room 2-seater loveseat
- Dark brown faux leather upholstery
- Self-assembly required
- Made in Malaysia
- Dust the furniture regularly.
- Wipe the wooden surface with a clean microfiber cloth damped in a wood-friendly cleanser. Immediately wipe the moisture with a dry, soft, and lint-free cloth.
- In case of a spill, blot the stain with a clean, dry cloth in a gentle manner. Please make sure you do not use coarse material or rub the spot briskly.
- Use mats and coasters before keeping any hot or cold items on the wooden surface.
- Ensure that the furniture does not have any exposure to moisture and water.
- Protect the material from direct sunlight and heat to maintain its original quality.
- Keep sharp objects away from your furniture to avoid cuts and scratches.
- Avoid chemical and alcohol contact with the furniture as it might harm the natural finish and durability of the product.
- All products are delivered to your doorstep without any extra charges.
- Customers are expected to film the unboxing process, which would be asked for in case of a replacement request is raised.
- There are three different types of installation/assembly available:
- Pre-Assembled: The product is delivered already assembled. Note that this option is only available on certain products.
- DIY(Self Assembly): The delivery packet contains the required tools and parts, using them customer can assemble the product themselves.
- Expert Assembly: Once the product is delivered, we schedule an expert who visits your place and assembles the product for you. Note that you might have to pay extra for expert assembly.
- Products are sold on no refund policy.
- In case of product mismatch/damage or wrong product delivery, return process shall be applicable.
- Product is only replacable before the assembly service. Once the product is assembled, replacement requests will not be accepted.
- In Return process, the product shall be picked up from the same place it was delivered to.
- Once the product reaches at our facility, replacement product shall be dispatched within 2-3 days.
- In the case where you want to get a refund even when the product can be replaced, a re-stocking fee of 25% of order value shall be deducted.
This product comes with a 1-year warranty which covers manufacturing defects, inherent termites and borer issues.
For upholstered products, the warranty applies to the frame, mechanisms, if any.
This limited warranty does not apply to the following:
- Normal wear and tear of the product over prolonged use
- Small cuts, scratches or damages due to wrong cleaning methods or impacts/accidents
- Damage caused due incorrect installation/assembly by the customer
- Cracks developed due to displacement of the product
- Fading due to direct exposure to sunlight
- Decaying of wood due to consistent exposure to water
- Upholstery fabrics such as seat covers have no warranty
- Non-standard dry-cleaning procedures or use of harsh chemicals
As per the industry standards, unevenness of up to 5 mm is accepted widely due to differences in floor and surface levels. This is not covered in warranty.
- Accessories showcased in the image are just to give an idea about the setup. These are not a part of the product, unless specified.
- In the case of solid wood based furniture, the wood grain might slightly vary from product to product.
- Intricate design or hand-paint might have slight variation between the 3D picture and the actual product.
- In accordance with the different screen settings and resolutions, there might be a minute difference in fabric colour and wood finish between the website images and actual product.
- The primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product. In addition to this, other secondary materials might also be used in the manufacturing process.